Gold Seekers Special
Did you hear the news? In Lower Silesia two treasure seekers believe they found a gold train of the Nazis, dating from World War II. Polish experts believe that this treasure is not the only one that will be found in this area. The tunnel complex, situated in the mountains around Walbrzych, is probably hiding more plundered treasures! Therefore this is the perfect moment to come and visit the underground corridors of the Riese Project. In this Gold Seekers Special we offer you this opportunity.
You will stay 3 days (2 nights) at Palac Jugowice. This offer includes:
- 2 nights in a Junior Suite;
- 2x healthy and luxurious breakfast (buffet, or a la carte with fewer guests);
- 2x three-course dinner;
- 2x ticket for complex Włodarz (Riese Project) on day 2;
- 2x ticket Książ castle (‘Second World War’ route) on day 2;
- unlimited access to Palac Jugowice Luxury Spa;
- free parking;
- free Wi-Fi;
This offer costs 769 zl (€ 182,-), for two people. If you want to bring more people, any additional costs will be discussed.
* The costs for a rental car are not included by the price. If you want to rent a car, you can mention this in the comment section at the form below.
** This offer is valid until 31-03-2016. It is not possible to combine this offer with any of our other offers.
This offer has already been expired, you currently can not book this offer.
*** The amounts in euro may differ from the final cost of the stay; this is because of the constant change in currency rates. No rights may be derived from the amounts mentioned. We do our utmost to keep the amounts as actual as possible. Check the current rate.